New Patient Appointments
Welcome to St. Petersburg Health & Wellness. At your first appointment, we will collect a lot of information and you may be at the office longer than your hour scheduled time. You may wish to allot 2 hours for your initial visit. Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes early to complete first time paper work.
To make an appointment, call our receptionist at 727-202-6807. There will be a one-time scheduling fee of $100.00, which will be applied to your first visit (please see below).
Once your appointment is made, you will receive an email with our New Patient Packet, or you can go to Patient Forms and download this. To provide you with the best care, this packet will need to be completed and returned 3 days prior to your visit. This allows Dr. Cole time to review your information prior to your visit.
Our commitment is to help you feel better and to do this we set aside sufficient time – for you – to make sure we do this well. When you make an appointment seeking our help please make sure you choose a time that you can keep. This will help us best serve you and effectively manage our time so we may also help others in a timely fashion. Due to the high rate of New Patient no-shows, cancellations and reschedules, there is a $100.00 scheduling fee at the time you make your appointment.
- When you keep your scheduled appointment this amount will be applied to your initial exam fee.
- If you call 48 hours or more before your appointment:
- to reschedule – your scheduling fee will be applied to your rescheduled visit.
- to cancel – you will not be charged the scheduling fee.
- If you no show – you will be charged the entire scheduling fee.
- Emergency situations will be handled on a case by case basis.
- If you call to reschedule, please give us 48 hour notice.
- If you call to cancel or reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment or you no-show, you will be charged a fee of $50.00 as 24 hours is insufficient time to fill that spot.